Friday, December 4, 2009

Sample Message For Welcome Baby Poll: Guys And Girls If Your Boy Friend Or Girl Friend Has...?

Poll: guys and girls if your boy friend or girl friend has...? - sample message for welcome baby

ok, if your BF or GF is an account of the society in which many people in the comment of the opposite sex, what would you do? I have an account and put my "friend" was very angry with me because many children were and to make comment on all types of messages and ask for MSN and so on. Here is a selection of comments:
1. Hunny .. ur welcome if u to talk or much more will be added * did want his e-mail *
2. You speak English? OK, I'm from Argentina! Kisses
HUN 3.no probs x
4.no problem sexy
5.How girl you sexy
6.Thx much all here to welcome my best best Friedn mwaaaaaaaah
take care and hope you better soon

Then there is the lesbian who has brought a few comments on board. for what he has seen all the comments. and was very angry about it. and said that it seems that I was more interested in talking with children. Here's the first thing that sent me, "Hey, thanks for the add."

so you get angry with your BF or GF? and also take into account that also has to this commenta.

2 comments:

Ben Dover said...

Should one or GF GA has an open account or a blog where you can post something, then we expect that kind of comments, questions, suggestions and seduction ALL. It would be silly if my GF made suggestive comments or leadership in a couple of guys. Indeed, if the person considered to take private social protection, so that "just friends" can comment and communications (such as My Space or Face Book). Or make it simple and not look at small things.

Gone fishin' said...

If you're up for one of these accounts shows your BF who is not committed to 100 percent of the relationships and are still on the lookout for something better. Just my opinion.

Post a Comment