Monday, February 22, 2010

Disneyland Cruise Auditions Where To Find Dance Sponsorships Or Grants?

Where to find dance sponsorships or Grants? - disneyland cruise auditions

The purpose of this letter is a sponsorship for Alexis, or looking for a way to take this incredible opportunity to be with DADA. I am writing this letter to tell you about my amazing daughter, Alexis. I am a single mother raising my daughter in the South Bay. I could not be prouder of Kayden and his achievements. In this sense, life is good.

One of the many activities Allexxis enjoys his passion is dancing is greater than his talent. However, she danced with a local company, since he was 2 ½ years. She takes in competitions throughout the year and has won numerous trophies. (that's what she likes) Last year was chosen, talk to Carnival Cruise Lines, Parade Disneyland and Las Vegas. For 9 years old Lexie is the president of a sack dance coHas your company developed called "bags to riches". With the sale of bags of the dance of the local fairs, farmers' markets and carnivals, dancing, all proceeds from the sale directly into your costs. She tries all donations from friends and family and even requested that his birthday gifts allocated for the summer, however intense DADA overhead with these classes. It's an incredible child, not because I am ..

Ill stop babbling and to the point. On 3 May 2008, said she loved and Click Here. She was selected into the program. The program will cost 2200th This does not apply to the transportation and daily expenses of their ect. Please contact me for a financial contribution, you can discuss and I pRovide profit because the number of steps for financial reporting purposes, Dad checks at the academy. For every little help!

1 comment:

melodyah... said...

I wish I could help, but I put 3 children of my own assets. Have you called the local company for help. Many children sponsor. Or a group of citizens. Or do you have as the local newspaper, the University of paper or the television, a study of the history of interest to his daughter. In order for a report about it, and you can then ask for donations.


Good luck.



;

Post a Comment