Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Many Days For Hemorrhoid About Blood On Toilet Paper And Also On Feces?

About blood on toilet paper and also on feces? - how many days for hemorrhoid

Ok. Thank you for reading. This time, I will give more detailed information. I am a 17 years old daughter.
I asked similar questions on Yahoo Answers already.
Today I told my father, who can be made between 2-4 days with blood on my toilet tissue and blood on my toilet paper and faeces. My father told me to eat more vegetables, fruit and often rich in fiber foods and drinking things as "relief of indigestion.
10 minutes ago, I went into the bathroom and saw blood on toilet tissue and blood in the stool (a look was because my father asked me before and I know he is there blood in the stool as well). Fresh blood and bright, and the amount was on the toilet paper ... lot to me. I do not know how to say "like & quot. .. It is very similar to me. I felt a little pain when you shit.

I was told that I hemorrhoids, could have colon cancer, constipation and gastro-intestinal bleeding ... (or more)
I drink lots of water and I start to eat fruit every day.

5 comments:

njdocisi... said...

At his age, cancer is unlikely. 90% of cases occur in patients over 50 years. But whenever you) in the blood (feces that an inquiry by a doctor. Hemorrhoids are the most common cause (probably within, like no pain) have been reported in the anus, but can no risks associated with your help. If you strain during bowel movements, which are certainly can cause hemorrhoids. Going to the doctor to be evaluated as soon as possible.

mahar said...

Be sure to constipation, as his father told him water.Bleeding more fiber and is very frequent constipation, especially in the paper.No cause for concern, as is SYP.10ml lactulose, the night well, haemorrhoids (cells) most likely. Type of cancer is not possible.Good

Doc Pool said...

It is probably hemorrhoids, which is the most common cause of blood in the stool. You should definitely consult a doctor before it worsens.

mrs.regg... said...

Maybe you should have an arc motion more often. You can use the effort to reach the feces and extraction itself causes blood in the stool and on toilet paper after the deletion of your car. If this is the case, only a baby rash ointment and tears cure meat as.

get love to humanity said...

seems to be an anal fissure. Try now Isabgol TSF 4 of each night, and the local application of antibiotic ointment with steroids. or consult a good surgeon.

Post a Comment