Friday, February 19, 2010

Oven Thermostat Wiring Diagram Can Someone Help With A Wiring Issue In My KitchenAid Double Gas Oven?

Can someone help with a wiring issue in my KitchenAid double gas oven? - oven thermostat wiring diagram

I have the fuse and shorting out the power cord. Now, instead of 120 volts, only about 50v - not enough heat from the firebox. I have a wiring diagram. It is certainly a backup of some sort, because I would stress, but not sufficient. Could a link or welded in-line relay, which can be partly burnt? I have the thermostats and both work. Please get this fixed ASAP is my girlfriend will kill me. In addition, T-Tag to follow shortly. HEEEELLP

1 comment:

Phillip said...

because it is a separate thermostat, you have a select command instead of a panel? However, this is what hit her. But first, check the voltage on the cables of the ignition, the igniter are not associated with them. Even better is to spend money for good Appl. Technology so that we to deny the whole thing and do it well.

Post a Comment